In House Dining Policies
To ensure a safe dining experience, we are asking the following of guests:
- please have your proof of vaccination and a government issued ID (if able to, we are asking you still bring your physical ID for purchase of alcohol)
- we will be collecting contact tracing information from all guests
- all guests must wear a mask - we do not provide masks. If you are unable to wear a mask, we ask you wear a face shield
- Reservations are not required but we do recommend making one as we are getting increasingly busier. Call us early for disappointment. Call us or email us. During peak hours we may be unable to answer so please leave us a voicemail and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- We are no longer doing takeout through our side window. We ask that all guests come through the front door to pick up takeout. Please call early or place your order online early to avoid disappointment and wait times.
Our staff is always washing hands, sanitizing objects, and wearing masks.